ARB BASE RACK SYSTEM FOR 2019-ON FORD RANGER (49X51 IN)
DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
BASE Rack Kits including the BASE Rack, wind deflector, mounting kit, and guard rails have been developed for the US Ford Ranger to streamline the buying process for consumers. Key considerations for ARB’s engineers when developing vehicle-specific mount kits and deflectors include multiple model fitment and keeping the BASE Rack as close as practical to the vehicle roof. The BASE Rack mounting kit to suit the Ford Ranger is compatible with the rear OE mounted antenna.
The BASE Rack takes accessories and cargo loading to a whole new level of simplicity, speed, and personalization. With a choice of sizes, accessories, and attachments, you can truly Make It Your Own. By incorporating a dovetail extrusion around both the full perimeter and along each edge of the internal beams, the BASE Rack provides endless mounting and attachment options.
Adding, removing, and repositioning accessories and roof loads is quick and easy with the BASE Rack’s dovetail system, making it easier to install and remove individual items without disturbing the whole load. Plus, unlike traditional roof rack channels, the BASE Rack dovetail extrusion won’t collect dust and debris.
Each BASE Rack accessory or fixture attaches to the rack with a simple clamp mount, including larger hardware such as Hi-Lift™ Jack mounts, rollers, recovery boards, and even a BASE Rack custom light bar.
- Vehicle specific mounts for the USA Ford Ranger 2019-On
- Included wind deflector manufactured from power-coated press formed 1.6mm
- Compatible with the fitment of ARB Roof Rack LED Light Bar PN 1780500
- 132 LBS of roof rack load-carrying capacity
- Adds approx 1.8 in of height to the vehicle (not including optional guard rails)
- Mount feet attach to original equipment factory points in the vehicle roof
- Maximum load per BASE Rack beam is 55lbs.
- Rack size - 49" x 45"