'05-CURRENT TOYOTA TACOMA SDHQ BUILT SWITCH-PROS POWER MODULE MOUNT
Our SDHQ Built Under the Hood Power Module Mount for the 2005-Current (2nd and 3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma is designed to mount the power module component of your Switch-Pros SP-9100 or Switch-Pros RCR-Force-12 in a secure and easy to access location.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Mounts to existing factory mounting points on the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma
- Fits Switch Pro models: 9100 and RCR-Force-12
- Simple and clean solution for mounting the Switch-Pro power module component.
- May not work with aftermarket hood strut kits
- Mounting plate is universal to automatic and manual transmissions.
- Black Anodized Finish
- Hardware provided.
- Switch-Pros SP-9100 (8 button) keypad
- Switch-Pros RCR-Force-12 (12 button) keypad
Does not include and Switch-Pros components
*Switch-Pros SP-9100 or RCR-Force-12 must be purchased separately