'16-CURRENT TOYOTA TACOMA SDHQ BUILT SWITCH PROS SP-9100 KEYPAD MOUNT
This patent pending product is an enhancement for the Switch-Pros SP8100 and SP9100 switch panel systems, adding value and convenience for the user. Whether traveling through rough terrain, or wearing gloves, this trim piece can be added to the touch panel, to assist in selecting specific switches, and help reduce accidental operation of others.
Our SDHQ Built Switch-Pros SP-9100 Keypad Mount for the 2016-Current (3rd Gen), Toyota Tacoma allows you to mount the keypad component of the Switch-Pros SP-9100 in a secure and convenient location.
This mount is designed so that a Switch-Pros SP-9100 can be securely installed on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel underneath your Tacoma's OEM switch panel.
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Designed to the the 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Mounts below the OEM Switch Panel on the driver's left-hand side of the steering wheel
Designed for a tight, clean fit with the Switch-Pros SP-9100 Keypad component
- Bolts mount into panel making it sturdy and theft resistant.
- Nylock nuts eliminate the chance of hardware vibrating loose
- Does not include any Switch-Pros components, Switch-Pros SP-9100 must be purchased separately
- Drilling and cutting is required
- 5/32” drill bit to drill 4 screw holes
- Dremel to cut out rectangular backings and center hole
- This mount is designed to only with with Switch-Pros SP-9100
- Does not fit the Switch Pros RCR-Force 12 or RCR Touch 8