2012 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6 JK Magnuson TVS1320 Supercharger System
Introducing our all new Jeep Wrangler kit for the 2012-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK with the Pentastar 3.6L engine.
NOTE: INTERCOOLED, 2015-2018 ECU UNLOCK REQUIRED
- 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L (Pentastar)
- (All 2015-2017 must have their ECU unlocked before Magnuson Calibration can work properly with the vehicle
In testing, this kit demonstrated between an 80 - 100 HP and 60-70 lb-ft increase at the wheels at just 6 psi. Unlike other power adders, all that torque is available right off idle - right where you need it for offroading, crawling, and passing on the highway.
Magnuson's TVS1320 Supercharger for the 2012-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 3.6L uses EATON's latest in its line of Twin Vortices Series superchargers. Our new 6th generation hybrid-roots style supercharger design offers a host of performance benefits over the competition. Its four-lobe, 160 degree high helix rotors provide increased air flow, have a wider operating range, and higher pressure capability while maintaining cooler operating temperatures and quieter operation. It's no wonder the OEMs, from GM, to Ford, to Audi, rely on Eaton's TVS technology for their high-performance cars.
Huge boosts in torque while maintaining everyday drivability
With a Magnuson supercharger, your Jeep Wrangler 3.6L will deliver extreme torque while maintaining its everyday drivability. Magnuson supercharger systems deliver torque across the entire rpm band. Whether on the streets or blazing a new trail in the great outdoors, you will never have to wait for power.
Maintain factory fuel economy
When you're not on boost, Magnuson's bypass valve systems opens to virtually eliminate drag from the supercharger, giving you factory-like fuel economy when you're cruising and commuting. Meanwhile, all that torque and horsepower is at your command, and available instantly when you most need it.
This system contains Magnuson's cast aluminum intake manifold, TVS1320 supercharger as well as all of the fittings, lines, belts and hardware needed. Includes an air-water intercooler system with a high-efficiency Charge Air Cooler (CAC), coolant circulation pump, coolant reservoir, and vehicle-specific Low Temperature Radiator (LTR).
Additionally, this supercharger system comes with all of the necessary tuning and fuel system upgrades your Jeep will require to handle the boost this blower delivers. This includes new high-flow fuel injectors that retain all of the factory "push-lock" connectors and a handheld programmer. Magnuson's ECM recalibration ensures proper adjustment of the air/fuel and ignition timing settings to optimize and manage the increased torque and horsepower of your supercharged Jeep while maintaining its street driving manners and fuel economy.
As you can see this is a truely complete system with all of the components required for a professional, and OE-looking installation. You will not need to purchase any additional components to transform your Jeep into a stump-pulling HEMI-swap killer.
- 6th Generation TVS1320 Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
- High flow fuel injectors.
- Liquid-to-Air Intercooler.
- Handheld Programmer.
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- For Jeeps with larger tires than stock or non-stock gearing, you will need an AEV Procal (available to add before checkout) to adjust the tune
- Metric wrench set
- 1/4in. - 3/8in. and 1/2in. drive metric socket set (Standard and Deep)
- 3/8in.and 1/2in. drive foot-pound and inch-pound torque wrenches
- Belt tensioner wrench
- Phillips and flat-head screwdrivers
- 1/2in. breaker bar
- Fuel line quick disconnect tool (included in kit)
- Small or angled 3/8in. drill
- Drain pan
- Hose cutters
- Hose clamp pliers
- Safety glasses
- Torque angle meter
- Compressed air
- Blow gun air tool
- Metric Allen socket set 3/8in. drive
- Shop vacuum cleaner
- Blue Loctite
- Right Angle drill for pinning crank pulley (when required)
- Helpful Tool: Air or electric impact wrench