ARB JEEP WRANGLER JL 2-DOOR ROCK SLIDERS
ARB Rock Sliders to suit the Jeep Wrangler JL are made up of both the slider assembly and a lower body mount to spread the load and protect the vulnerable lower rock area of the JL when used off-road. Note, due to slight differences in flare design between the Sport model and the Rubicon, there is reduced clearance between the JL Sport flare and the rock slider. Sliders are now available for the 4-door and 2-door models.
Note: This item is not available for shipping and is only available via will call at a Mule Expedition Outfitters location. Instructions will be emailed when your order is ready for pickup.
PROTECTION AND STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle-specific design to suit the Jeep Wrangler JL 2-door
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Two-piece design of rocker mount and slider assemblies
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser-cut, multi-folded and pulse welded-sheet steel
- Slider section mounts to chassis-mounted body mounts
- Mounts to vehicle sill manufactured from 3mm laser-cut and folded sheet-steel
- Rocker panels mount to vehicle with M6 nutserts and M6 button head Torx bolts
- Approximate weight of the Rock Sliders are 108 lbs (pair)
- Finished in Integrit textured-black powder coat. Integrit not suitable for color matching.