ARB UVP Skid Plate System - Ford Ranger 2019-On
ARB Under Vehicle Protection panels are designed to protect vital underbody components including steering, engine sump, and transmission transfer case. Laser cut, press formed and folded 3mm sheet steel is used to provide superior strength. Each UVP panel includes a return edge to add strength to the 3mm panel. The ARB UVP for the Ford Ranger consists of three carefully designed panels. The front, sump, and transmission panels bolt directly to the chassis and cross members to provide continuous under vehicle protection from the front bar to the transmission. The rear panel of the UVP has been redesigned so that one panel covers both the transmission and transfer case. ARB’s UVP will fit with or without an ARB front bumper. Fitment has not been confirmed with other bar designs. ARB Recovery Point 2840050 is compatible with the ARB UVP for the Ford Ranger.
- 3mm pressed, folded, laser-cut sheet steel adds superior strength.
- Zinc plated and powder coated in a silver, textured finish.
- Recessed mounting bolts are protected; easily remove for service.
- Either powder coat or zinc plating protect all steel components.
- Front panel protects power steering, engine sump, stabilizer bar.
- Differential panel protects the front differential and mounts.
- Third panel protects the transmission and transfer case.
- ARB UVP is compatible with ARB Recovery Point Part # 2840050.
- ARB UVP Kit includes illustrated fitting instructions.