GENESIS OFFROAD DIGITAL AIR PRESSURE SENSOR KIT WITH 2 METER CABLE & GENESIS OFFROAD G SCREEN MONITORING SYSTEM
Part # GEN-162-APS16 (Reg $149) & GEN-141-GS (Reg $269.99)
New in box, never opened, never installed. Purchased for customer project and not used.
- For use with the Genesis Offroad G Screen Monitoring System, GEN-141-GS
- The air pressure sensor requires the G Screen version 3.0
- Sold as a kit
Description:The Genesis digital air pressure sensor option for the G Screen monitoring system allows you to keep an eye on your on-board air status. This is the easiest to install air gauge system on the market. Simply screw the sensor into an available 1/4 inch NPT port (use adapters as required for your application) on your on-board air tank or manifold, attach the cable and plug it into the G Screen's interface module. The G Screen will automatically detect the sensor and will add a new PSI status screen the next time you cycle through the screens. If the sensor is removed, the PSI screen will automatically disappear. No need to run air hoses through the vehicle to an old analog pneumatic gauge, and no complicated wiring to figure out. One cable to connect and you're done.
- Monitors air pressure status
- Easy to read display
- Easy installation
- (1) Digital Air Pressure Sensor
- (1) 2 Meter Cable
- The G Screen is compatible with all versions of Genesis Offroad Dual Battery Kits
- The single cable connection plugs directly into the port on the Genesis Offroad dual battery kit lid
- Sold as a kit
Description:Genesis Offroad G Screen Monitoring System seamlessly integrates with the Genesis Offroad Dual Battery kit and allows you to monitor the voltage levels of both batteries. The remote status indicator tells you if the batteries are connected or disconnected. The background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance. Green indicates both batteries are fully charged and connected. Yellow indicates at least 1 battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected. Red indicates at least 1 battery is below 12v. The backgound light turns off after 45 seconds of inactivity, preserving battery power and preventing glare while driving at night.
- G Screen monitoring system
- Monitors voltage level of both batteries
- Software upgradable for future features
- (1) G Screen
- (1) Ribbon Cable
- (1) Interface Module
- (1) Wiring Harness