JL 2dr: 4.5” Sport ST4 Suspension System & Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Teraflex
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The 4.5” Sport ST4 Suspension System’s higher lift height allows for larger tires and a dominating stance, while maintaining a comfortable and stable ride on both highway and trail. TeraFlex’s robust Front Control Arm Sport Brackets provide steering geometry correction as well as positive braking control with reduced nosedive.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST4 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 4.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37” (w/ 3.5” front & 4” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ (varies)
• 4.5” Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1864402 & Rear: # 1864302)
• Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1938125)
• Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1953250)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
• 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5” Lift) (# 10-02-33-400-200)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
Sport ST4 Suspension:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” Tires
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39”+ Tires
• Front Control Arm Sport Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles on 2.5-4.5” lift kits
Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Front (3.5”+) and Rear (2.5”+) Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• No alignment required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5” front and 4” rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37” tires. Requires an additional 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
• Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39”+ tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Sport Bracket HD Reinforcement Kit (# 1938115) beefs up the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets. Recommended, but not required.