HULTS BRUK KISA FELLING AXE - 1.75 LB HEAD, 26" HANDLE
The Hults Bruk Kisa Felling Axe is the perfect blend of a camp hatchet and true felling axe weighing in at 2.85lbs with the head weight making up 2lbs of that. Coupled with the fact that it is made from solid Swedish Steel and American Hickory, you have a camp tool to be reckoned with.
This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
MADE IN SWEDEN