OZ BRAAI CAMP BRAAI GRILL BASKET
If you’re seeking the ultimate backcountry camping experience, you can’t look past the simplistic brilliance of the Camping Braai.
Oz Braai has thought of absolutely everything to ensure it’s both versatile, practical and convenient – because the last thing you want while exploring the great outdoors is to lug something around that’s bulky, hard to use, hard to clean, and has only one function!
In fact, so good its the ultimate camping braai, it’s not just a ‘must-have’ item for overlanders, it appeals to EVERYONE! Whether you’re on a camping, surfing or fishing trip, RVing up and down the coast, or sitting around the firepit in your own suburban backyard, the Oz Braai Camping Braai is the ultimate dinner companion…
- NEW – Sliding handle
- Basket: 16.54" (W) x 11.81" (H) x 1.77" (D)
- Stand: 16.54" x 11.81"
- 7.7 lbs Total Weight
- 3 adjustable basket settings
- 4 height (heat) levels for perfectly cooked meat every time
- Side hooks for hanging beside an open fire
Use it for…
- Slow cooking or roasting
- Thick steaks or ribs
- Boerewors / Farmers Sausages
- Chicken, drumsticks, wings, kebabs
- Marinated lamb chops
- Seafood & freshwater fish
- Boiling water
- A bacon & eggs breakfast
- Potato bake
- Much, much more!
It’s Made To Last A Lifetime:
- Premium Quality 304 Stainless Steel
- Highly rust resistant
It’s Compact & Lightweight
- Stand folds flat
- Easy to Clean
- Easy to Transport
- Durable, hand-washable carry bag included
- 100%: 304 Stainless Steel.
- NEW: Handle slides into the basket, taking up 50% less space.
- NEW: Fits in your dishwasher.
- NEW: Clip to keep the stand open when using on hard or uneven surfaces
- NEW: Peg to help support the Camp Braai when hanging a heavy basket on a downhill angle
- NEW: Improved hinges for the stand
- 3 Heat Levels and hooks for hanging your basket next to open flames
- Big enough for 6 braaibroodjies / toasties
- Big enough for 2 chicken flatties
- Use it at home or while camping
- Works well with your kettle BBQ to prevent you from burning your meat