SDHQ BUILT BILLET BATTERY TERMINAL KIT
SDHQ'S Complete Billet Battery Terminal Upgrade kit is designed to replace and protect your vehicle's OEM battery terminals. No more splicing and cutting up your vehicle's wiring when installing your off-road accessories. With our complete kit you get everything you need to upgrade your vehicle OEM terminal pads and everything you need to protect them, no more piecing components together!
With up to five additional terminal pads our kit provides the safe and orderly installation of accessories such as off-road lighting, audio equipment, winches, and air compressors while maintaining your vehicle's factory wiring our billet battery terminals were 3D CAD Designed and manufactured from high quality 6061 Aluminum.
BILLET TERMINALS KEY FEATURES:
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- This is complete kit includes all of the aluminum terminals, terminal protective boots, and post washers
- Fits most Toyota, Nissan and similar style SAE terminals
- Positive and Negative Billet 6061 Aluminum Terminals, machined In-House
- Ability to retain all factory wiring utilizing the SDHQ Terminal Stud.
- Multi connection Battery Terminal
- Five additional terminal pads
- 2 - 3/8" Terminal pads
- 1 - 5/16” Terminal pad
- 2 - 1/4" Terminal pads
PROTECTIVE BOOT(S) KEY FEATURES:
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly
- Includes negative and positive protection boots
- Injection Molded from ExxonMobil Santoprene
- Terminal Post Washers seal out acid fumes and are impregnated with corrosion preventative
- Meets Ford WSD-M2D380-A1 and Chrysler MS-AR-100 CGN
- Superior chemical/heat resistance (275°F), and flexibility even at low temperatures to −76 °F
- Billet Positive Battery Terminal
- SDHQ Billet Negative Battery Terminal
- SDHQ Negative Terminal Stud
- Hardware Kit
- Protective Positive Boot
- Protective Negative Boot
- Red Post Washer
- Black Post Washer
- Recommended for use with sealed batteries.