Extended Travel Ball joint style, Nitro Upper Control Arms (Pair) for 2005+ Toyota Tacoma Nitro Gear
2005 and newer Toyota Tacoma
2005 and newer Toyota Hilux Vigo/Revo
The end-all 4-season UCA! Finally Upper Control Arms that allow you to run longer shocks for more travel, correct caster, and without squeaks!
- The arms are 100% BOLT-ON
- Heavy Duty Grease-able Sealed ball joint offers higher misalignment than OEM, and lasts much longer than uniball type arms, and no squeaks!
- Removable Billet ball joint Top Cap
- OEM style Rubber bushings for lower maintenance, quieter, less vibration and no squeaks.- Heavy wall tubular design provides more strength versus the flimsy OEM stamped steel arms.
- Lower profile than OE, thus providing additional clearance for larger tires, and/or larger/ longer shocks.
- 3 Degrees additional caster.
- Will work on stock height vehicles as well.
*All Nitro Gear & Axle brand products are warrantied to be free of manufacturer defects for the specified period. Warranty requests must be made by the original purchaser and submitted by the dealer purchased from. Any parts sent for warranty consideration must be pre-approved and shipped prepaid freight to our facility with copy of RGA for our inspection & determination. We will not pay for labor, shipping cost, loss of revenue or perishable goods, commercial losses, costs of telephone calls, shipping or general inconvenience. This is our only warranty expressed or implied. Unauthorized warranty returns may be refused. Warranty generally covers MFG defects in material or workmanship. Abuse, overloading, improper lubrication, misuse, commercial or competition use voids warranty. Normal characteristics are not warrantable, such as Gear whine. Minor cosmetic flaws, dings, burrs from shipping or manufacturing, are not considered defect, it is installer responsibility to address these at time of install. Customer is responsible for shipping charges if warranty is granted. Warranty is for the original purchaser/user, is not transferable. Warranty covers one replacement or credit solely at our discretion. Warranty determinations are at our sole discretion.