FACTOR 55 EXTREME DUTY KINETIC ENERGY ROPE 7/8"x30'
- 7/8″ x 30 foot long
- 100% double braided nylon recovery rope designed for Jeeps and mid-sized trucks and SUVs.
- Up to 30% kinetic energy storing stretch.
- Polymer coating for abrasion and UV light protection as well as moisture absorption prevention.
- Minimum Breaking Strength- 28,300 pounds
- Tested and Made In The USA.
Located in Boise, Idaho Factor 55 is an engineering design firm specializing in mechanical design and analysis. Their staff has extensive experience in the Aerospace, Defense, and semiconductor industry but have always been passionate about off roading. All Factor 55 products are designed in house using the latest 3D CAD software and optimized using Cosmos FEA ( Finite Element Analysis). Before any product release to the public, they also perform a destructive test on each design with the assistance of a test facility equipped with test measurement and data recording equipment.