ALUCAB CANOPY CAMPERS & CABINS
AluCab offers a range of rugged overland products and one of the most popular setups is their full time canopy camper conversions. Permanently mounted to your pickup truck, AluCab offers a wide range of accessories and options to turn your offroad camping rig into a veritable weapon of capable, rugged convenience.
Ready to order? Click the button to go straight to our product pages.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33″ spare-wheel (No need for an after-market rear bumper and wheel carrier). This also solves the problem of dust entering through the tailgate.
- Proprietary extrusions are used throughout the construction for a drill-free fitment
- Tried and tested dual-layer canvas tent
- Flip-away bed means ample headroom and standing space
- Bedding remains in place whether the tent is open or closed
- Roof rails to facilitate the mounting of various rooftop accessories
- Side-access canopy doors
- Full range of accessories for customization
Currently available for midsize vehicles as the Canopy Camper:
- Jeep Gladiator 2019+
- Toyota Tacoma 2005+
- Chevy Colorado 2015+
- Ford Ranger 2012+
And for full size vehicles as the Canopy Cabin for most newer:
- Ram 1500
- Ram 2500 / 3500
- Tundra 2007+
- GMC Sierra
- Chevy Silverado
Note: 8 Foot models are not available for any makes / models
Ask us for more specific vehicle fitments.
To install, we will remove your factory tailgate and apply a vehicle specific fit kit around the bed sides and tailgate area of your truck. Weather proof sealant is used to ensure a water tight enclosure making these campers a permanent solution that can not be frequently taken on and off.
Install times vary depending on options and accessories chosen but in most cases, plan on us having your vehicles for a minimum of two days and up to as much as two weeks depending on your build.
ALUCAB ROOF CONVERSION
We offer AluCab roof conversions for the Land Rover Defender 110, Land Rover Defender 90, Toyota LC 76, LC78 and Ineos Grenadier.
All roof conversions feature
- Aerodynamic Design: To minimize wind resistance and fuel consumption
- Construction: Aluminum
- Fabric: 400 gram UV-resistant rib-lock waterproof canvas with sealed seams
- Roof Insulation: Polyethylene close-cell foam and insulated quilt
- Cargo: Integrated roof cargo tracks allow for small roof-racks or load bars
Roof Top Tents
Suited to fit most SUVs, canopies and bed racks, the Alucab 3R Tent is a hard shell design packed with features including a 75mm high-density foam mattress, reading lights, USB ports, a 12V power socket, and 6 internal storage pockets.
You can also fit load bars on the roof of the tent for solar and cargo.
And all Gen 3Rs are insulated and include a heater port allowing you to control your sleeping environment.
Want something smaller? Check out the new LT50 from Alucab as well.shop tents
Alucab offers a wide range of accessories that fit the canopy campers, cabins, tents and a variety of popular roof racks. Seen here is the extremely popular Alucab 270 Degree Shadow awning which is available for driver and passenger side, and in two different sizes.
Shop the full range of Alucab products here.shop alucab