TERAFLEX FORGED ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR - JEEP WRANGLER JL & GLADIATOR JT
The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JL / JT: Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve steering response and handling. Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components.
Our Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6” lifts. Bolts into factory locations – no cutting or welding required. This is the same Front Track Bar used in our 2.5-4.5” Alpine RT and Alpine CT Suspension Systems.
A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
• Bolts into factory locations or a Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift: # 1953250 or 4.5” Lift: 1953500) – no cutting or welding required
• Adjustable end features an improved turn-buckle design w/ built-in clamp and alignment feature for a hassle-free install and length adjustment
• Adjustable from 0.5” shorter than stock to 1” longer than stock
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
• OEM-style rubber boots maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
• Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• 0-6” Lift