ABOUT 10-YEARS AGO, ALU-CAB NOTICED A GAP IN THE 4X4 RENTAL MARKET; ESSENTIALLY, A NEED FOR A LIGHTWEIGHT, VERSATILE, MID-RANGE CAMPER SOLUTION.
In many respects, the safari rental market in Africa is the ideal testing ground for overland gear, and after exhaustive development, Alu-Cab designed a camper that combined the best of both worlds: it had the lightweight and low-profile benefits of a modular canopy, combined with the versatility and spacious living quarters of a camper.
- An easy-access vertical door with heavy-duty hinges, and the ability to mount a 33" spare wheel on the back with the addition of the Spare Wheel Bracket. This rear door design eliminates dust and water intrusion commonly found with other canopy-style campers.
- Utilizes tried and true dual-layer ripstop canvas for optimal insulation along with a seamless design to prevent leaks.
- Improved 150mm tall bed area provides ample room for 75mm closed cell foam mattress and additional bedding to be easily stored in place while closed.
- Features integrated roof rails to facilitate the mount of various rooftop accessories.
- Oversized side gullwing doors allow unobstructed access to gear and airflow while in camp.
- Industry-exclusive standard electrical package includes five National Luna dual-color LED lights, USD & 12v Chargers, and Solar Pre-wire to make installation of solar panels plug and play.
Please fill out the form below and a representative from Mule Expedition Outfitters will get back to you with an estimate.
Current lead times (all shipping related) 3-4 Months.
Pricing on Canopy Campers starts at $10,222 and $12,423 on Alu-Cabins. Basic install free starts at $1000.