Our shipping charges are currently calculated for regular ground delivery in the lower 48 States in the contiguous United States. Hawaii, Alaska and US Territory customers as well as customers purchasing items that ship via truck freight will be contacted with actual shipping charges for approval before order fulfillment.
Tracking numbers for orders are distributed by email when your order ships. We request your patience when placing an online order as we will send tracking as soon as we have it. Please keep in mind that we are a small, locally owned and operated business that is able to offer you personal attention and customer service, but may not get your order out as quickly as you have come to expect from global giants like Amazon. All internet orders undergo the following process:
- Pending: This is the first step in online orders. This means we have received your internet order but have not processed it.
- Hold: If there is a problem with the billing information you provided or you provided different billing/shipping addresses, your order will be placed on hold until the issues are rectified. Your order may also be placed on hold if the product is discontinued. If we do not hear from you or are unable to correct the issues after 7 days, the order will be cancelled and the authorization on the card you provided will be voided.
- Processing: After the information you provided us passes our fraud check, an invoice is mailed to you. We also tag the items you ordered to be shipped. If we are out of stock on the product, you will be notified immediately and we will email the manufacturer to email the product to us.
- Shipped: Once the product ships or we receive a tracking number from the manufacturer, we will email you the tracking number. Please note that tracking numbers will not immediately work as they must go to the local sorting warehouse before they become active. If it has been several days and the tracking number we provided doesn’t work, please contact us. Certain items drop ship directly from the manufacturer which may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Most orders ship with no signature required so please be sure there is a secure location for the delivery driver to leave your package. MULE Expedition Outfitters is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- Drop Shipped: For any items we don’t have in stock, they will be drop ship directly from the manufacturer. This may extend or shorten the transit time depending on your proximity to the shipping origin. Please note that tracking numbers are not immediately available for drop ships and some orders may be delayed up to three business days.
- Back Ordered: While we strive to let you know prior to ordering if a product is on back order, it is not always possible to know a manufacturers current stock. If a product is on back order, you will be notified immediately. It is up to you if you’d like to wait for the product or cancel the order.
- Canceled: If the order is confirmed fraud or is no longer available, your order will be canceled.
We understand that damages may occur during shipping. We will do our best to assist you should discrepancies or damage occur.
- Discrepancies: MULE Expedition Outfitters must be made aware of any and all discrepancies in your order within 14 days of receipt. This includes incorrect part numbers, quantities and colors. MULE Expedition Outfitters will not exchange or replace any item after this 14 day window. If you wait two months to install your part and realize you have the wrong item, it will be too late for us to facilitate an exchange or return.
- Damages: If your product was damaged during shipping, you must contact the shipper (ex. FedEx, UPS) within 48 hours of receiving the product. At that time you will need to file a damage claim with the shipper and NOT with us. Products Lost In Shipping: MULE Expedition Outfitters is not responsible for a package that gets lost in shipping. However if the freight company (ex. FedEx or UPS) deems the package as lost, we will ship out a replacement of the same item. Please remember we will only ship out a replacement if the freight company claims it as lost.
Please be aware that some items on our website must be shipped truck freight. These items include off-road bumpers, some suspension lifts, and other large items that are too large to be shipped small package. Shipping prices quoted on our website only include shipping charges to any residential or commercial address via regular ground shipping. Any additional services such as truck freight or a lift gate is not our responsibility and it will be your responsibility to pay any fees associated with it. We will contact you regarding these additional fees prior to shipment. If the shipping company is unable to get in touch with you, they will charge you storage fees until they are able to deliver it. We will attempt to call and email you to let you know the shipping company cant contact you.
If you refuse an order for any reason, you will be charged shipping both ways and any storage fees associated with your shipment.