74 Weld Billet Upper Control Arms (Toyota Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, 4Runner)
These Billet Aluminum UCA's from 74 Weld are unique because they have been manufactured out of Billet Aluminum on a 5th axis machine. The uni-ball cup follows the same geometry that you would get out of a chromoly steel after-market UCA.
Here's what makes them special per Weld 74, "There are lots of companies that make aluminum upper arms...so why make them? Every aluminum arm I’ve seen places the uniball on plane with the arm. They do this because machining the uniball at the correct angle is difficult and requires either multiple ops and fixtures or a 5 axis. We try not to make what everyone else is making...do it better or don’t do it..."
2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma 2wd Pre-Runner & 4wd
2003-2020 Toyota 4-Runner
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Upper Control Arms are cut from 6061 T651 Domestic Aluminum Plate
- Machined on a full 5 Axis Hermle for accuracy and precision
- Utilizes poly urethane bushings and new washers on the chassis side
- Zerk fittings
- Uni-Ball: FK-WSSX16T
- Uni-Ball sits at a 13.6 degree angle to provide optimal travel without binding
- Only Billet Aluminum arm on the market to position the ball joint at the proper angle
- Anodized (Antique Bronze Color) for durability and longevity
- 100% Made in the USA
- Sold as PAIR with hardware