ALU-CAB LT-50 LIGHTWEIGHT ROOFTOP TENT **AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER**
Currently the LT-50 is available for pre-order, with units landing early-April.
Introducing the LT- 50 lightweight tent – The best ultralight rooftop tent on the market with the same build quality as all our other products. You don’t need to be an overlander to live your best life, the LT-50 opens up a new opportunity of vehicle applications. It pops up within seconds, you can keep your bedding inside and it can carry a 30kg load up top. One of the standout features of the Alu-Cab rooftop tent is its lightweight construction and it has a nut slot lid and base frame for easy mounting of accessories such as awnings, shower cubes, ladder brackets, spades etc. The tent is made from lightweight, high-strength aluminum, which makes it easy to install and transport. The tent also features a compact, streamlined design that minimizes wind resistance while driving.
- Tent weight [excludes mattress, excludes ladder] – 46KGS | 101 LBS
- Mattress weight – 4.55kgs | 10 LBS
- 60 mm high-density foam mattress with zip-off cover
- Dual layer 280gsm UV resistant rip stop canvas
- The rooftop tent is made from a lightweight aluminum construction
- Wind resistant design thanks to single-sided opening
- Stainless steel eyelets for the spring poles
- Streamlined aerodynamic profile
- 3-point access with a door/window on each side
- Stainless steel 316 marine grade Gas-struts
- Hard-shell structure that can carry additional gear [up to 30kgs]
- Opens and closes in seconds
- Top and bottom foam insulation
TENT WEIGHT [excludes mattress, excludes ladder] – 46KGS | 101 LBS
MATTRESS WEIGHT – 4.55KG | 10 LBS
MATTRESS THICKNESS – 60MM | 2.3”
MATTRESS DIMENSIONS – 1085 x 2070MM
TENT DIMENSIONS – 1261 X 2258 x 172MM | 49.6 x 88.89 x 6.77”
BRACKETRY AVAILABLE: (Excludes load bars)
Minimum load bar length: 1250mm | 49.2″
- UNIVERSAL LT-50 MOUNTING BRACKETS [To fit non Alu-Cab Load bars]
- LT-50 TO ALU-CAB LOAD BAR MOUNTING BRACKETS
- LOAD BAR FEET FOR MOUNTING ALU-CAB LOAD BARS TO THE LT-50
LOAD RATING FOR CARGO RAILS:
The load rating for the cargo rails on the rooftop tent roof is 30kg. It is important to note that where the load is located on the roof, will determine how easy or difficult it is to open the tent. It is always suggested to shift heavier loads towards the front of the tent, and much lighter loads, like a solar panel, to the rear. Please ensure to check dynamic load rating of your vehicle before placing additional weight to the LT-50.
Alu-Cab advises to not exceed the speed limit of 120kmh.
Note: The backrest and drop-down table are not compatible with the LT-50.