ARB Jeep Gladiator Rock Sliders
Combining functionality, strength, protection and a visually unique design, ARB has developed an all-new rock slider to suit the Gladiator JT. These ARB Rock Sliders are made up of both the slider assembly and a lower body mount to spread the load and protect the vulnerable lower rocker area of the JT when used off road. The multi-folded slider uses chassis-mounted body mounts to spread the load along the length of the vehicle rocker and not restrict breakover angle.
The sliders are manufactured from multi-folded 4mm laser cut and pulse welded sheet steel. The multi-folded sheet steel provides strength without the need for thicker material to keep weight to a minimum. The profile of the slider against the body is curved to match the vehicle shape.
To provide additional mounting, a rocker plate is fitted with M6 nutserts and M6 button head zinc-plated Torx bolts. The plate is manufactured from 3mm laser cut and folded sheet steel and features a laser cut ARB logo at the front of the sill plate. To complement the ARB JT protection equipment range the Rock Sliders are finished in Integrit textured black powder coat.
- Vehicle-specific design to suit the Jeep Gladiator.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Two-piece design of sill mount and slider assemblies.
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser cut steel.
- Slider section mounts to chassis-mounted body mounts.
- Mounts to vehicle sill, 3mm laser cut steel.
- Rocker panels mount to vehicle with M6 nutserts and M6 button head Torx bolts.
- Approximate weight of the sliders are 79lbs (pair).
- Finished in Integrit™, textured black powder coat.