ARB Jeep Wrangler JL & Jeep Gladiator JT Classic Deluxe Winch Bumper
Inspired by the classic ARB Wrangler JK Deluxe bumper is the newly developed Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT Deluxe bumper designed to provide maximum full-width protection while remaining practical and stylish. Outer wings have been designed specifically to suit both Rubicon and non-Rubicon factory flares and are able to clear up to a 37” tire.
Included with the bumper are brackets for retention of both factory halogen or LED fog lights to help maintain a clean OE look. When the need for recovery arises, the JL & JT Deluxe bumper is ready and full of features. Incorporated is a winch mount platform that will allow the mounting of most low mount style Warn winches up to 10,000 lb. Welded 0.8” recovery points included for snatch or winch double line recovery pulls. Jack points are also included in the center pan section and are designed to safely lift the JL/JT using the ARB JACK or a mechanical recovery jack.
Antenna tabs on the main tube can be used for the fitment of communication antennas or additional driving lights. JL Deluxe bumpers are pre-treated with a zinc shield for superior corrosion resistance. The bumper is then powder coated in an Integrit textured finish which is designed for maximum aesthetic appeal in an ultra-low sheen matte finish. Integrit textured powder coat is uniquely formulated to replicate the appearance of automotive-grade black plastic on steel or alloy fabricated products. Visually the finish is similar to the OE flares on the JL/JT.
Note: This item is not available for shipping and is only available via will call at a Mule Expedition Outfitters location. Instructions will be emailed when your order is ready for pickup.
Fitting Note: Top tube may interfere with the forward-facing trail camera.
2018 On Jeep Wrangler JL
2020 On Jeep Gladiator JT
Protection and Styling Characteristics:
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Wrangler JL
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Superbly engineered, airbag compatible mounting system
- Equally suited for winch and nonwinch applications
- Separate winch cover panel available
- Accepts Warn low mount winches up to 10,000 lbs including the Warn ZEON
- Recovery jack points in center pan section to accept ARB Jack & mechanical jacks
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF and ARB driving lights
- Retains OE Fog lights (suitable for both LED and halogen fog light options)
- Tow points allow for excellent approach angle
- Wing design allows for a 37” tire to be fitted (suitable suspension lift & rim offset req.)
- Wings designed to suit OE flares of both the Sport and Rubicon models
- Durable urethane buffers
- Zinc primed followed by textured Integrit black powder coat finish