RD129, Toyota 8.4", Tacoma & T100, Rear, 30 Spl, ARB Air Locker
ARB RD129 Air Locker
Tacoma 4x4 w/o E-Locker (rear)
2WD Pre-Runner w/o E-Locker
S-Runner w/o E-Locker (rear)
X-Runner w/o E-Locker (rear)
2005-2014 2WD Tacoma (All)
1993-1998 T-100 (rear)
2000-2006 Tundra (rear)
2000-2007 Sequoia (rear)
|Ring Gear Bolts:||12 (not included)|
An onboard air compressor is required to operation this part.
"With our improved two piece design available right across the range, along with the addition of forged gears and an industry leading five year warranty, ARB Air Lockers are now better built and better backed than ever before.
Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to activate (and deactivate) a solid and durable locking mechanism inside the differential. This gives you the traction you need, when you need it, all at the flip of a switch and all within the comfort of the driver's seat.
The advantage of the ARB Air Locker lies in the pneumatically operated locking system inside the differential. When activated, the Air Locker prevents the differential gears from rotating and therefore prevents the axle shafts from turning independently of each other. With both wheels tied directly to the rotation of the ring gear, the vehicle maintains maximum possible traction at all times. When unlocked, it operates just like a conventional 'open' differential.
In addition to providing outright improvements to a 4x4's off road capabilities, the Air Locker offers significant environmental benefits. An Air Locker equipped vehicle can be driven in a slower, safer and more controlled manner, greatly reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact."
Features & Benefits:
- 5 Year Warranty*
- Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on road drivability or driveline wear.
- Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, which reduces the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
- Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver s seat.
- Ultra durable and extremely strong - only the highest quality materials used in construction.
- Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability.
- Thoroughly tested and proven design trusted and used in over 80 countries around the world.
- Front and rear Air Lockers available for most makes and models.
- 4WD & 2WD applications.
- Easy installation and maintenance no special tools, skills or additives required.
*Air Locker Inc. (ARB) products are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of twenty four (24) months from the date of initial retail purchase, with the exception of the freezer/fridge which carries a thirty six (36) month limited warranty and ARB Air Locker which carries a sixty (60) month warranty. Air Locker Inc's (ARB) obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing or crediting at its option, any part found to be defective.
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) does not warrant or make any representations concerning its goods when: The products are not installed, used, and maintained strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
The products are installed in vehicles that are used in competition
The products are installed in vehicles fitted with aftermarket non-standard tires with diameters in excess of OEM specifications
The products are installed in vehicles with engines that have been modified to increase performance
Air Locker Inc. (ARB) will not be liable for labor charges and other intangible or consequential losses that might be claimed as a result of a failure of any ARB component or part thereof to the extent permitted by state law.