Old Man Emu Front Upper Control Arms Toyota 4Runner 2010+
ARB Old Man Emu Upper Control Arms for the 5th Gen (2010+) Toyota 4Runner.
When an IFS vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside factory specifications making the vehicle difficult to align correctly causing additional wear and stress on other components. Adding the Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into optimal range for both caster and camber.
Featuring a forged section of the arm with a pressed in OE type ball joints and fixed high rotation bushings on the frame side for zero noise and easy maintenance these arms are ideal for 2-3" of lift.
Add this to the superior reputation of Old Man Emu suspension and the following features, you can count on these arms being a solid choice for keeping your lifted vehicle dialed into perfection.
Part # UCA004
- Forged Ball Joint Housing
- Forged Eyelets
- Heavy Duty greasable Ball Joint
- OME Ball joint protective cap
- GIIRO bushings, free pivoting, grease free and maintenance free
- Increased camber/caster for 2in lift
- Mount provision for OE ABS wires
- ARB’s Intergrit powder coat finish
- Boxed in pairs with foam inserts
- Fitting instructions included
- OME Branded outer sleeve