OVERLAND SOLAR MPPT 100/15 CHARGE CONTROLLER
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, the MPPT charge controller maximizes this energy harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. The MPPT maintains battery health, extending its life.
By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
Features and Specifications:
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Load output
- Battery Life: intelligent battery management
- Rated charge current: 15 Amps
- Max. PV short circuit current: 15 Amps
- Maximum PV open circuit voltage: 100 Volts
- Maximum wire size: #10 AWG
- Weight: 1.32 lbs (0.6 kg)
- Dimensions (inches / millimeters): 3.94" x 4.45" x 1.97" / 100 x 113 x 50 mm