TeraFlex Trail Series Medical Kit
The TeraFlex Trail Series Medical Kit provides non-critical triage medical support during remote off-road trail trips. This kit contains supplies to treat the most common injuries such as small wounds, stabilize sprains, and stop bleeding.
Weighs just 1-pound and compact enough to fit virtually anywhere in the vehicle.
The TeraFlex Trail Series Medical Kit is required equipment on your next off-road adventure!
- After bite® wipe
- Acetaminophen (500 mg), pkg/2
- Alcohol swab, qty 2
- Aspirin (325 mg), pkg/2
- Butterfly wound closures fabric, qty 2
- Bzk wipe, qty 6
- Catheter 18 ga. Plastic tip
- Comp guide wilderness book
- Cotton tip applicator pkg./2
- Diamond loperamide hcl 2mg, qty 2
- Diphenhydramine 25 mg, qty 2
- Easy access bandages fabric knuckle, qty 3
- Easy access bandages fabric 1” x 3”, qty 5
- Elastic w/ Velcro closure, 2”
- Gauze, sterile, 4” x 4”, pkg./2
- Ibuprofen (200 mg), pkg./2
- Moleskin, qty 14
- Nitrile gloves with wipe
- Non-adherent, sterile, 2” x 3”, qty 2
- Safety pin, qty 2
- Skin tac wipe
- Splinter picker / tick remover forceps
- Sterile gauze pad 2” x 2” 2pk 8ply, qty 2
- Syringe, irrigation, 10 cc
- Tape, cloth, 1” x 10 yd
- Trauma pad, 5” x 9”
- Triple antibiotic, qty 3
- Wilderness & Travel Medicine_ by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.