TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 200 SERIES ARB BASE RACK
Design & Development
The Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series BASE Rack mount kit has been updated to accommodate the vehicle's roof antenna. Key considerations for ARB’s engineers when developing vehicle specific mount kits and deflectors were ease of fitment / removal and to keep the BASE Rack as close as practical to the vehicle roof. The ARB BASE Rack is compatible with all ARB BASE Rack Accessories.
• Vehicle-specific mounts for Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series
• Mount feet attach to original equipment factory points in the vehicle roof
• Roof clearance from bottom of BASE Rack to high point of the vehicle roof is 0.6in / 15mm
• Added minimum height to vehicle (due to curve of roof) is 2in / 50mm
• Full functionality of sunroof retained when BASE Rack fitted
• Wind deflector manufactured from powder-coated press formed 1.6mm aluminum
• Compatible with fitment of ARB Roof Rack LED light bar PN 1780500 either in conjunction with the deflector or light bar can be mounted in place of the deflector
• Maximum load per BASE Rack beam is 55lb. Loads must be evenly distributed and adequately secured
The net payload for your BASE Rack is calculated by subtracting the weight of the BASE Rack and the vehicle mounting kit from the vehicle’s roof capacity. The table below gives the BASE Rack net payload for the fitting kit and the 84x51" and 61x51" racks, using the vehicle's maximum vehicle roof capacity. The vehicle’s roof load capacity may vary between models and driving conditions. Refer to the vehicle owner’s manual for model and condition specific roof load capacities.