Mule Wagon Update - The Front Bumper Comes Off
We made some steady progress on the Mule Wagon. We removed the ARB Winch bumper that was already installed and also removed the very cool OE Aisin Seiki winch that was adapted to fit the ARB bumper.
Once removed, we started to prep the engine for removal by removing anything and everything we could minus the engine itself. If you have an 80 Series, you probably know that there's a lot of emissions equipment crammed in the engine bay.
Joe, owner of Mule and chief engineer on the Mule Wagon Project prepped and scanned the cut rear doors. He then imported the scanned information to create a 3D model to design and cut end plates on the Mule laser table.
And that's where we are. We did do a quick test fitment of some 37" tires to see how the stance would be and it was decided at that point that we would be running Yokohama 37" tires.
We just received our vehicle rendering (will share on the next post) and proposal to send out to our partners. Stay tuned for more updates.