At MULE Expedition Outfitters, your satisfaction is our number one priority. If you receive a product other than what you ordered, your order is incomplete or it is damaged, please CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY and we will work with you to remedy the situation. However, we are also a small, locally run and privately owned company.
Customer ordering errors, dissatisfaction, no longer wanting a product, or any other reason for wanting to return a product other than MULE Expedition Outfitters documented error will only be accepted on a case by case basis at our discretion. Shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer. Items in the customer's possession for longer than 30 days will not be accepted for return for any reason. If you knowingly accept delivery of an incorrect product and open the box, you own it.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED AND AUTHORIZED ENTIRELY AT THE DISCRETION OF MULE EXPEDITION OUTFITTERS
- MULE Expedition Outfitters accepts no liability for products damaged by misuse, improper installation, or modification. We recommend professional installation for every product sold, and all products are for OFF-ROAD USE ONLY, unless clearly noted otherwise.
- All cancellations, exchanges & returns must be authorized by MULE Expedition Outfitters and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning products or incoming packages may be denied.
- All order cancellations are subject to a 10-20% fee; once an item has shipped it can no longer be cancelled.
- All returns will be subject to at least a 15% restocking fee; once 15 days have passed since the item is received the item can no longer be returned or was a custom/made to order item. Large items, such those that are shipped truck freight, are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- MULE Expedition Outfitters will not authorize or accept any item that has been opened, used or modified. Returns must be in new condition, with all parts and instructions, in the original undamaged packaging.
- MULE Expedition Outfitters will not accept returns on electronics, turbochargers, body parts or any item listed as special order or non stocking item.
- Returns and cancellations are accepted and authorized entirely at the discretion of MULE Expedition Outfitters
- Returns and cancellations may be credited in the form of store credit at the discretion of MULE Expedition Outfitters
- SPECIAL ORDER items cannot be cancelled, exchanged, returned or refunded for any reason.
- Products are covered by the manufacturer's warranty only; settlements of all claims are subject to manufacturer's waiting period to allow inspection of warranted goods.
- Gift Cards both in-store and Online cannot be refunded.