Four Wheel Camper Hawk Flatbed (For 6' Full Size Trucks)
Available for in-store purchase only
The Hawk Flat Bed Model is designed to fit on the Full Sized trucks that have a 6.0′ – 6’6″ bed. For this camper model you will also need to have a Flat Bed Tray installed. The flatbed model we recommend is MITs Alloy which can also be purchased and installed here at MULE. (Note: if you purchase a flatbed other than MITs Alloy, please consult with us on camper compatibility).
Ford F-150/F-250/F-350, Dodge Ram 1500/2500/3500, Chevy/GMC 1500/2500/3500, Toyota Tundra, Nissan Titan, etc. NOTE: The Hawk Flatbed can also be mounted on an 8' tray with a "tunnel box, spare tire mount or storage compartment between the camper and the cab of the truck. See the included photos of the MULE Baja Runner for this type of build.
The Hawk Flat Bed Model is only offered in one floor plan (shown below and in photos). This is a sample interior rendering. Siding, fabrics, and options can change depending on the final options you choose for your new camper.
|Base Model Dry Weight||1325 lbs.|
|Height Down (including vent)||60"|
|Adult Sleeping||3 - 4|
|Fresh Water Capacity||20 Gallons|
|Extended Interior Height
Standard Features Included In Base Price
- Mesa Exterior Siding in “White” (Standard on Flat Bed)
- Standard “Jack Brackets”
- Single 12 Volt Camper Battery (Deep Cycle w/ Separator)
- Traditional Wood Grain Interior (flat bed)
- Small 1.7 Cu.Ft. 3-Way Refrigerator (AC/DC/Propane)
- Standard Sink & Stove (flat bed)
- Screen Door
- Welded Aluminum Frame Construction
- Queen Cabover Bed w/ Mattress
- 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 2 Propane Tanks
- Basic Roof Vent
- LED Interior Lights & Exterior Porch Light