Trasharoo Spare Tire Trash & Utility Bag
There isn't a single one of us who is against the "Tread Lightly” philosophy, and many of us pack out our own trash, but how many of us pick up trash when we see it? Or, how often do we end up with some nasty burrito or sandwich wrapper in the vehicle and end up smelling it for the rest of the trip? Trash should be kept outside where we can't smell it, it can't drip on interior parts, and there should be more than enough room in a trash bag for what you bring and what ever you might find and want to pick up. The problem is, hanging a X-gallon Hefty bag off the back of your vehicle doesn't work too well. one bump and its gone; and the old-style canvas bags that many of us are fond of flop around back there - damaging paint, and sometimes dropping more trash than they hold.
With high-quality wide buckles, denier nylon. a heavy-duty attachment to your existing external spare tire, and positive-closing cover, you can haul away all the trash you accumulate in a weekend and maybe even make the trails a little cleaner as you go, without having to turn the inside of your rig into a disposal site. The TRASHAROO,
Trasharoo's Mission is simple - Keep our trails open and land clean, Pack it in and pack it out, and make a quality product that will last for years or don't make it at all.
- High-quality Wide Buckles
- Denier Nylon Material
- Positive-closing Cover
- Versatile Mounting and Uses
- Available in Black, OD Green, and Tan
- Storing your wetsuit or surfing gear
- Storing your muddy hunting wader/gear
- Keeping children's diapers outside the car (odor)
- Hauling a light bundle of firewood/charcoal into camp
- Storing your 4x4 recovery gear (straps, d-shackles, etc)
- Hauling dirty sports equipment to the field
- Great for RV's, Toyhaulers and 5th wheel travel trailers
- Use on the back of ATV's like Rhino's (side by sides)
- Use as an emergency back pack
- Mount the bag to your existing pickup tailgate
NOTE: Webbing on all bags is now black.