ARB Releases Winch Bumper for the 2020 On Toyota 4Runner
The long-awaited ARB Summit bumper for the 2020-On Toyota 4Runner is finally here.
Design and Development:
Toyota’s popular 2020+ 4Runner featured several updates including the addition of Adaptive Cruise Control as part of the Toyota Safety Sense system. A new ARB Summit Bar has been developed to allow relocation of the Adaptive Cruise Control system within the split pan of the bumpers center section and also now accommodates the original equipment (OE) fog lights in a specifically developed fog light bezel.
Importantly for both the Adaptive Cruise Control and the OE fog lights, full OE adjustment is retained.
The ARB Summit bumper features press form cover straps, a fog light bezel to accommodate OE fog lights, a three-piece split pan grill with access door for winch clutch operation and a recessed winch control box mount for a sleek, integrated appearance.
The dynamic nature of the 4Runner chassis requires clearance for the ARB bumper and the fenders and grill of the 4Runner. To achieve this necessary clearance the wings of the bumper have been designed and developed to both follow the OE bumper and to sit beneath the bumper on the outer edges.
Due to the different front bumper of the 4Runner Limited and TRD models, the ARB Summit bumper is not the recommended fitment for these models.
This bumper is currently available for will call at our Mule retail locations. If you need installation of the bumper, please contact our sales team to schedule an appointment with our installation team.
Protection and Styling Characteristics:
- Vehicle specific design for the Toyota 4Runner 2014 On model excluding the Limited & TRD model. Includes 2020+ models fitted with Adaptive Cruise Control.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- 30mm radius on wings and center section.
- Engineered, airbag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- 3 piece grill design for a split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on the center and either side.
- Pressed-form top pan and aluminum (powder-coated black) winch cover panel.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- Durable two-piece buffers.
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light.
- Two antenna brackets are located on the top of the center tube.
- Will accommodate Warn and Comeup low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity and Solis LED’s and a range of VisionX and Baja Designs lights.
- Provision for OE fog lights.
- Provision for optional ARB Fog light covers part no 3500680.
- The bumper adds approximately 6.9" to the overall length of the vehicle.
- The approximate weight of the bumper, chassis mounts and fitting kit are 192lbs.
- Metaprep primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Finished in Integrit textured black powder coat