SOLD - The Mule Baja Runner is for SALE - SOLD
Want to own a cool Mule Expedition Outfitters vehicle that has captured the attention around the country and world and even graced the cover of magazines? Now's your chance. We are selling our Ram Baja Runner, a turnkey adventure and overland vehicle looking for an owner to take it on its next multi-day adventure.
The MULE BAJA RUNNER came to fruition because of the MULE team's desire to do a full-size build featuring a flatbed Four Wheel Camper and Norweld tray. We had seen a few similar builds done here and there and wanted to push the concept just a little further to a complete theme build.
Except for final graphic design, application of the graphics, and painting the truck, all design concepts and work was done in house at MULE.
- RAM 2500 Tradesman
- 6.4L HEMI gas engine
- 2016, Single cab, 8'bed
- Purchased used with roughly 20k miles, currently has 46k.
- Stock color white. Painted to match Four Wheel Camper Factory Available Khaki Smooth Aluminum Siding
- Nitro 5.13 Gear Package
- ARB Front and Rear Lockers
SUSPENSION, WHEELS, AND TIRES
- AEV 3" Suspension. Given the weight of this build, we swapped out the Bilstein shocks provided with the AEV kit and had ADS Racing build the custom valved front and rear remote reservoir shocks for us
- AEV Front High Mark Fender Flares to accommodate 40" Tires
- AEV 17x10 Katla Wheels
- Yokohama XM-T Mud Terrain Tires
- Hellwig Rear Sway Bar
- Firestone 5000lbs Air Bags (Rear)
THE TRAY & TUNNEL BOXNorweld Deluxe Weekender 8' Flatbed Tray
- Features 43L water tank with a spigot
- 4x storage boxes front and aft of wheel wells
- Rear slider drawer
- LED brake lights and turn signals
- In house applied Raptor Liner with outsourced paint matched storage boxes
- Norweld Tunnel Box with Full-Size Spare Mount on Pass-Side and Gull Wing Storage Box on Driver Side
- Also, paint matched to black tray
- We opted for the Tunnel box to accommodate the 40" spare tire. By doing an 8' Tray with the Four Wheel Camper Hawk 6' Flatbed camper, we had the space to mount the tunnel box between the front of the camper and the cab of the truck.
- Four Wheel Campers Hawk Flatbed with Khaki Smooth Aluminum Exterior (factory available color)
- Silver Spur Interior with Gatlinburg Mesa Fabric
- REDARC RedVision control system
- 130L 2 Way Compressor Refrigerator
- Flush Mount 2 burner propane stove and sink
- TRUMA Vario heat furnace
- 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater with Outside Shower
- TRUMA Aquago on-demand hot water system
- Two 3 Way Roof Vent Fans
- Thermal Pack insulated pop-top liner
- 160 Watt Roof Mounted Solar
- Torklift Folding Aluminum Steps
- House conversion to Battleborn lithium 100ah battery setup with Redarc Manager 30 Battery Management system. We also moved the battery from the factory location and mounted it in the cabinet below the sink.
- Baja Runner themed graphics with MULE logo, Seattle skyline, and desert mountain skyline from Loreto, Baja.
ARMOR & RECOVERY GEAR
- AEV Premium Front Bumper
- MULE Custom Built Rear Winch Mount Bumper
- Comeup Seal Gen2 16.5RS Front Winch
- Comeup Seal Gen2 12.5RS Rear Winch
- Factor 55 XXL Flatlink Front and Rear
- ARB Twin Air Compressor and 1 Gallon Aluminum Tank
- ARB 33,000lbs Snatch Strap and 10' Tree Saver
- DMOS Delta Shovel
- ARB Jack and Jack Base
- Vision X 6.7" CG2 Multi-LED Light Cannons custom MULE mounted into AEV front bumper. Paired with Vision X PolyCarbonate Covers in Amber, Euro beam pattern.
- Exterior LED lighting as a factory option on camper
- Switch Pro SP-9100 Control System (operates lockers, air compressor, airbags, and lighting from in cab)
- AEV RAM Raised Air Intake System (Snorkel) with Pre-filter
- AEV RAM Heat Reduction Hood
- AEV Diff Covers
- Katskins color-matched, heated interior seat covers
- Outer Limit Supply First Aid Kit
- Element Fire Extinguisher mounted in the camper and the truck cab
SOME OF THE MEDIA COVERAGE