We are Hiring at our Tualatin Location
JACK OF ALL TRADES, MASTER OF SUPPORT
We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong work ethic to join our growing Tualatin team. This person will be a team player who will serve in a critical support role covering all Four Wheel Camper installs and some install shop assistance; shipping and receiving; merchandising; cleaning; and organizing.
- Four Wheel Camper installs: requires basic electrical install in engine bay and measuring / drilling holes in truck bed -- successful candidate will have some knowledge of working on vehicles and using basic tools
- All shipping and receiving: requires ability to package outgoing shipments efficiently, choose best shipping rates, and use a computer to fulfill orders; requires safe handling of incoming shipments, receiving inventory accurately in computer system, and distributing to stock or customer parts shelf. Must be able to safely and efficiently operate a forklift to receive camper arrivals.
- General store cleanliness including, but not limited to, garbage, recycling, vacuuming and mopping, bathrooms, kitchen, windows, floors, product and campers on display.
- Merchandising and product facing.
- This position provides the opportunity to grow into a full time install technician role provided the candidate is interested in such and demonstrates a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and quality workmanship in all aspects of the job
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Able to work professionally in a shop environment and proficiency with basic automotive tools
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize particularly given the diversity of tasks required
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs on a regular basis and be on your feet up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to receive instruction, read directions and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Proven integrity and ability to work on a team
- Neat and professional appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Clean driving record (abstract will be required)
POSITION & BENEFITS
- Tue-Fri 8 hours per day to start (32 hours per week) with option to become 40 as demand and responsibilities increase
- $15 per hour DOE
- Health insurance benefits
- Reports to General Manager
Please send resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org