Safety First! Install Shops at Both Locations Now Open Again
With the reopening of our install shops, our number one priority is the safety of our guys and our customers. As a result, we have put several procedures in place to do everything we can to ensure we are operating as safely as possible. During this transition time until we are in the clear from COVID-19 (timeframe TBD!) here is what you can expect at MULE:
1. Our retail stores are still closed to customers. Please shop our website at www.dasmule.com or reach out to us by email if there is something you are looking for that isn't on the site yet.
2. We are available by phone Monday - Saturday 9am - 3pm and are checking our emails regularly.
3. We are working through previously scheduled jobs first and are now taking new jobs. Contact us for estimates and getting on the schedule.
4. We are avoiding direct customer contact whenever possible. There is a night drop for your keys at our Issaquah install shop. You will need to drop them off directly with Tom at our Tualatin location.
5. We will ask you to make payments through an online email link for any deposits and payments. Cash is not currently being accepted although if you have a special need to pay with cash, let us know and we'll try to work something out.
6. We are sterilizing every vehicle with an ozone generator before and after we work on it! This will require us having your vehicle a bit longer, but it will be completely sterilized for you at no additional cost to you.
7. We will wipe down all surfaces and keys before and after we use them.
Thank you all for your support during this crazy time. MULE is doing well and we fully anticipate continuing to be here for you now and in the future to support your vehicle goals and adventures.
Cheers #mulefam We got this!